Linna Golf - European Tour Destinations
Linna Golf is a premium resort golf course located less than an hour drive from Helsinki Airport and City Center. Linna Golf is the only golf course in Finland to be part of the distinguished European Tour Destinations. It is also ranked in the top 100 amongst Continental European golf courses and resorts by Golf World.
Taking full advantage of its natural environment set amidst the beautiful pine and birch forests of Finland, exquisite Linna offers a secluded and pristine golfing experience. The spectacular 18-hole Championship golf course, with clubhouse, superb practice facilities and a great selection of other outdoor pursuits can be enjoyed throughout long playing days in the warm summers. During the Midsummer 10th June-10th July the playing hours are 24/7 with white nights.
Linna Golf's range of services are further complemented by Hotel Vanajanlinna's services. The hotel provides accommodation options from the pastoral ambience of the castle building to the modern suites of the golf club. There are also spacious apartments for accommodating larger parties or families comfortably. They provide guests with the opportunity to combine a luxurious stay in a beautiful historical milieu with golf on one of the most recognized courses in Finland.
Linna Golf was the host of:
● 2018 The St. Andrews Trophy
● 2017 European Tour Destinations Senior Classic (European Senior Tour)
● 2014 European Amateur Team Championship
● 2010 European Amateur Championship
● 2009 SK Trophy (European Challenge Tour)
● 2019 Golf World - Continental Europe's Top #76 Golf course (No. 1. in Finland)
● 2018 Golf World - Continental Europe's Top #67 Golf resort (No. 1. in Finland)
● 2018 World Golf Awards - Finland's Best Golf course & Golf hotel